- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
European Congress of NeuroRehabilitation 2019
9. Oktober - 12. Oktober
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Budapest! Next year’s conference has some innovations and new programme features in store. We will focus on a well-balanced relation between senior scientists and young investigators in order to create an exciting and interdisciplinary exchange.
• From ICU back home – a coherent stream of neurorehabilitation
• Impairment vs. compensation oriented approaches in stroke – when to switch
• New vistas for education in neurorehabilitation in Europe
• How much can patients do themselves – self training to augment efficacy
• The enigma of „proportional recovery“ – impact for neurorehabilitation
• New concepts for integration of nursing and therapy
• Innovative strategies for neurorehabilitation trials
• Which innovative technologies do we need
• Virtual reality and serious games – useful or not
• New horizons in translational neurology – from lab to bedside and beyond
• New drugs for improving impairment on the horizon?
• The rationales of cognitive training strategies
• Learned non use in dysphagia
• Impairment oriented training in perception
• Is mild TBI a useful concept?
• Advances in pediatric neurorehabilitation
• Better use of IT tools
• What do we really mean by „participation“ – Is ICF a valid instrument?
• From randomised trials to personalised medicine in neurorehabilitation
• Smart and healthy living at home – a role for ICT
• Impact of neurosensorial approach on recovery of cerebral connectivity
• SIG meeting for the early mobilisation